Thursday 19 January 2012

Well that's it from me!

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed the weird and wonderful innovations that are out there today as much as I did writing about them.

Doing this blog really has made me sit up and realise just how many fantastic innovations are out there and that they actually are there! Before,  I started this course I had always took innovations for granted never thought of them seriously and the ways in which they were designed and manufactured which I have found a lot out since starting this.

All in all, innovation is happening every second of the day with people searching for that opportunity to release their product in the market and searching for all those gaps in the market for them to capitalise on!

Thanks for reading!

Ryan Van Waterschoot

No comments:

Post a Comment