Wednesday 18 January 2012

Richard Branson

Found this this when browsing Richard Branson which made me laugh and in my opinion summed up a lot about innovators and about him! I was reading an interview on the website "smarta" ( I will post the link at the end) and one question stood out for me.

8. Favourite song?
In which Richard replied with, That has to be My Way.

Such a ironic answer due to how Richard Branson has gone about his business in the whole of his life! Everything he has done has been in his own way, for example the hot air balloon, looking to go into space being his publicity stunts and all of his business innovation ventures have all been done in his own way!

Here is that song below:



And here is the interview! It's a really good interview and makes a very interesting read! Enjoy!
http://www.smarta.com/blog/2010/11/richard-branson-on-being-ticklish-negative-people-and-the-secret-to-his-success

No comments:

Post a Comment